OUR CLIENT SEEKING TO APPOINT PROJECT MANAGER-CONSTRUCTION SERVICES TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR PROVIDING LINE LEADERSHIP ON PROJECT LEVEL TO PROJECTS AND PEOPLE REPORTING IN. RESPONSIBILITY FOR DRIVING PROFITABILITY AND SAFETY OF ALL PROJECTS. LEADERSHIP, MANAGE CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS, MANAGE PROJECT SCOPE, TIME, COSTS, RESOURCES AND RISKS, STRATEGIC BUSINESS PLANNING, CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT AND INNOVATION, HEALTH & SAFETY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND QUALITY COMPLIANCE AND IMPROVEMENT, MARKETING, CUSTOMER AND STAKEHOLDER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATION. DEGREE ELECTRICAL/CIVIL ENGINEERING, CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT OR QUANTITY SURVEYING. PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING PREFERRED.
THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, or Quantity Surveying
- Project Management training preferred
- 5 YEARS’ in a Management role related to Construction Projects with Operational experience and background
- Experience in Managing Turnover >75/year
- Programming and Planning ability/experience
- Technical Knowledge and experience with regards to the Electrical and/or Civil Construction Industry
- Legislative Acts (Basic Conditions of Employment, Labour Relations Act, Employment Equity Act, Skills Development Act, OHS Act,ISO 14001,OHSAS 18001,PFMA & Corporate Governance, Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases, etc.)
- Able to derive Project Profitability
- Strong Financial and Technical Skills
- Solid Management and Organisational Skills
- Strong Leadership
- Process thinking
To apply for this position please contact Jennifer on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Executive CTC
Prospective candidates who have not heard from us within 5 days may assume their applications have been unsuccessful.
Please subscribe for more job alerts at http://bit.ly/1UCFAZF and once you have subscribed we will inform you about any new vacancies available that you might be suitable for.