INFRASTRUCTURE GROUP SEEK TO APPOINT SUITABLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CONSTRUCTION MANAGER.THE POSITION HAS STRINGENT REQUIREMENTS, DELIVERABLE’S AND DEADLINES AND MAY REQUIRE TRAVEL AND POSSIBLE RELOCATION. MUST HAVE :BSC/BENG/BTECH IN CIVIL ENGINEERING.MINIMUM 15 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE AS ENGINEER IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY.MINIMUM 5 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE AS CONSTRUCTION MANAGER. MUST BE REGISTERED WITH ECSA AND /OR SACPCMP.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ROADS AND EARTHWORKS AND CIVIL INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION. WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF OHS ACT AND CONSTRUCTION REGULATIONS. ABLE TO READ, UNDERSTAND AND ORGANISE CONSTRUCTION PLANS AND SPECIFICATIONS. SPECIFIC WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF COLTO SPECIFICATIONS. KNOWLEDGE OF FIDIC, GCC AND NEC 3. SA CITIZEN PLEASE.
THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Education: BSc/BEng/BTech Civil Engineering
- Registration with ECSA and /or SACPCM
- Minimum 15 years’ experience as Engineer in the Construction Industry
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Construction Manager
- Experience in Roads and Earthworks and Civil Infrastructure Construction
- Working knowledge of OHS ACT and Construction Regulations
- Ability to read, understand and organise Construction Plans and Specifications
- Working knowledge of COLTO specifications
- FIDIC, GCC and NEC 3
To apply for this position please contact Jenny on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Above Average CTC
Prospective candidates who have not heard from us within 5 days may assume their applications have been unsuccessful.
Please subscribe for more job alerts at http://bit.ly/1UCFAZF and once you have subscribed we will inform you about any new vacancies available that you might be suitable for.