OUR CLIENT SEEKING TO APPOINT DIVISIONAL OPERATING OFFICER-CONSTRUCTION SERVICES: PROVIDE OVERALL STRATEGIC AND OPERATIONAL DIRECTION AND SUPPORT TO ALL PRODUCT GROUPINGS IN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES. LEAD STRATEGIC PLANNING PROCESS AND IMPLEMENT NEW STRATEGIC + OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY. PROVIDE COORDINATION FOR SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM KEEPING THEM ABREAST OF STRATEGIES AND CHALLENGES. MANAGE OPERATIONAL ASPECTS OF BUDGET. CULTIVATE INTERNAL /EXTERNAL STAKEHOLDER RELATIONSHIPS. ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, CIVIL ENGINEERING, CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT OR QUANTITY SURVEYING DEGREE. MBA IS PREFERRED. PROGRAMME/PROJECT MANAGEMENT QUALIFICATION PREFERRED.
THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Degree: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- MBA preferred
- Programme/Project Management qualification preferred
- Minimum 8-10 years’ in a Senior Management role
- Legislative Acts (BCEA, LRA, EEA, SDA, OHS Act, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, PFMA & Corporate Governance, COIDA, NBCRFI)
- Planning and Programming experience
- Strategy Generation and Alignment
- Change Leadership
- Team Building
To apply for this position please contact Jennifer on email@example.com
Salary: Executive CTC
Prospective candidates who have not heard from us within 5 days may assume their applications have been unsuccessful.
Please subscribe for more job alerts at http://bit.ly/1UCFAZF and once you have subscribed we will inform you about any new vacancies available that you might be suitable for.