BLUE CHIP CONSTRUCTION GROUP SEEKING TO APPOINT WELL QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED GROUP EXECUTIVE HEALTH AND SAFETY:CONSTRUCTION.SENIOR POSITION WHICH REQUIRES A CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONAL WHO HAS A COMPLETED DEGREE IN SAFETY MANAGEMENT AND AT LEAST 15 YEARS’ H&S MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE WITH AN IMPECCABLE RECORD OF ACCOMPLISHMENT : AT LEAST 10 YEARS’ IN CONSTRUCTION. THE POSITION WILL MANAGE, DEVELOP AND OVERSEE ALL GROUP CONSTRUCTION-SEVERAL SITES (FROM A HEAD OFFICE PERSPECTIVE). ABOVE AVERAGE PACKAGE, BENEFITS AND INCENTIVES
THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Professional Registration
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Senior Safety Management (preferably at Group level)
- Head Office Group level of Seniority
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in Construction
- Competent ,well regarded professional
- Advanced Technical Capabilities relating to Health and Safety in Construction
- A Specialist in H&S Management : in Construction
To apply for this position please contact Jenny on email@example.com
Salary : Above average CTC
Prospective candidates who have not heard from us within 5 days may assume their applications have been unsuccessful.
Please subscribe for more job alerts at http://bit.ly/1UCFAZF and once you have subscribed we will inform you about any new vacancies available that you might be suitable for.